- Direct flights with Air New Zealand ex Sydney or Brisbane
(connecting flights available at additional cost)
- 7 nights accommodation at Daydreamer Apartments
- 7 days car hire including insurance
- Airport transfers
- FREE half day island tour
- Monday 3 Dec – Official opening concert
- Tuesday 4 Dec – evening dinner & concert ‘Under The Banyan Tree’
- Wednesday 5 Dec – lunch & concert at Emily Bay
- Thursday 6 Dec – evening party & final concert with the stars (finger food provided)
- Reserved seating at all concerts
- Gift bag with souvenir programme
- Complimentary coffee & sandwich at Norfolk Island Airport Kiosk
LINE UP: Andrew London Quartet (traditional Jazz), The Jazz Factory, Stevenson’s Rockets (traditional Jazz), Norfolk Island Jazz Band plus guest a appearance by Norfolk Islands Baunti Byuutis Island Dancers at the Emily Bay concert.
Note: Alternative accommodation options available, call 1800 671 546 for details. Additional concerts available at additional cost.
Prices are per person twin share. Subject to availability. Festival dates: 3 – 6 December 2018. Line up subject to change. Information is correct at time of printing.