- Return QantasLink flights ex Sydney or Brisbane
- 7 nights accommodation at Somerset Apartments
- Return island airport transfers
- Hosted kite surfing with local guide, Dave Gardiner
- FREE presentation by Author/Naturalist Ian Hutton
- FREE coffee & muffin at Anchorage Restaurant
Hosting inclusions: Daily transport of kiters & gears to/from kiting locations, supervised kiting activities, safety briefing, local knowledge of kiting locations, & the provisions of a rescue boat.
|Travel Dates 2017
|1 – 31 July & 1 – 14 September
| 1 – 31 August
(On mobile device, swipe left/right to view table content)
Kites can be posted or shipped over prior if necessary.
Lord Howe is very well known for the strong winter winds. The breezes are generated by intense low pressure systems that pass to the south of the island on their way between Australia & new Zealand. The winds are from the SW to the NW 15 to 35 knots. Great loations available for both surf & flat water Kite Surfing. Water temperature 18c – 20c.
Prices are per person twin share. Subject to specific class airfare availability. Valid for travel as per above dates. Single supplement applies. All Kite Surfing activities subject to weather conditions. NOTE: Kite surfing gear is not available for hire on the island.