- Return QantasLink flights ex Sydney or Brisbane
- 7 nights accommodation at Ocean View Apartments
- Return island airport transfers
- 7 days of hosted stand up paddle boarding, kite surfing & surfing
- FREE use of kayaks & snorkelling gear
- Evening restaurant transfers
- Priority fishing on board ‘Carina’ & ‘Chamaeleon’ (addtional costs applies)
|Travel Dates 2017
|10 July – 31 August
(On mobile device, swipe left/right to view table content)
The SUP/KITE/SURF package gives visitors the opportunity to experience a variety of water sport activities based around the daily weather conditions.
Lord Howe Islands winter conditions are the most consistent with wind speeds ranging between 20 to 35 knots. Through winter the island gets a lot of South West and Westerly winds which offers great wave conditions and smooth flat water conditions on the inside of the reef. Water temperature 18c to 20c.
Prices are per person twin share. Single supplements apply. Valid for travel as per above dates. Subject to specific fare availability. Activities may change subject to weather conditions. Information & prices correct at time of printing. New booking only.