Pinetrees Lodge is one of the oldest family businesses in Australia. A full service, family friendly lodge that provides exceptional meals, personalised service, elegant accommodation and beachfront location on the Lord Howe Island Lagoon.
- All rooms have ensuites, refrigerators, tea & coffee making facilities, ceiling fans, covered verandas. Room serviced daily.
- Rates include breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and 4 course dinners daily (bed & breakfast rates available at selected seasons). Packed lunches or BBQ hampers available.
- Organic Market Garden provides many fresh ingredients for the Pinetrees Restaurant.
- Indulgent day spa.
- Bonus Free exclusive activities when staying 7 nights or longer.
- Sallywood Suite – Separate bedroom and generous covered veranda.
- Garden Cottage – separate bedroom, large living room and private terrace with outdoor stone baths.
- 3 Bedroom Chefs Cottage and 4 Bedroom Banyan Cottage are perfect for families or small groups.