Coast lies within the World Heritage Kingston and Arthur’s Vale Historic Area (KAVHA) site, with spectacular views and the perfect combination of location and style. Surrounded by palm trees, lush gardens and the sound of the ocean, it is the perfect getaway.
Escape to our on-site Day Spa for heavenly massages and treatments, and use our complimentary pushbikes. Our unique heritage walk takes you through the COAST property, winding through our valley to the convict ruins and the beach.
- Full kitchens and BBQ facilities allow you to cook up local fresh produce or enjoy a cosy meal by our woodfire in the The Boathouse.
- Explore the island with our picnic baskets, fishing rods, snorkelling gear and golf clubs.
- Relax in the tranquil surrounds by our saltwater swimming pool.
- Perfectly situated with a five minute drive to the beach or into town, yet still peaceful and secluded. Owned by locals, we will be able to guide you to the best that Norfolk Island has to offer.
- Ocean views from all of its boutique accommodation. Choose from two beach houses – Routi House or Rahooloo Cottage – three Niau one-bedroom cottages, or fresh one or two bedroom aparments.