Set in 5 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens the newly renovated South Pacific Resort Hotel is the largest and most conveniently located hotel on Norfolk Island.
Just a brief walk to the main shopping township of Burnt Pine and only a short drive to historical Kingston, beautiful Emily Bay and the golf course, the South Pacific Resort Hotel is the perfect place to relax.
- Cooks’ Landing Restaurant offers delicious Australian and Asian cuisines.
- Sample coffee and cakes at the Aviation Poolside Coffee Shop or sip a cocktail by the pool at the end of a busy day.
- All rooms, suites and apartments have garden, valley or partial ocean views.
- Rooms include modern conveniences and facilities, some offer disabled facilities. New serviced apartments have full kitchenette, sitting room & bathroom.
- Swimming pool, hot tub, conference facilities, games room, computer room and a free scheduled shuttle bus to Burnt Pine shops and restaurants.
- Bonus continental breakfast is included. Car hire is available.