Comfortable modern studio units and 2 family units all with fully equipped kitchenettes and set amidst Kentia Palms and ferns. An original island business now operated by 5th and 6th generation descendants.
Ideally located close to many restaurants and cafes, general store, Post Office and the island’s jetty. A quiet swim, sensational snorkelling and fascinating fish feeding are so close.
Lord Howe’s iconic lagoon, serene Old Settlement Beach and Ned’s Beach are an easy stroll away. Walk up to the back paddock for panoramic views of the lagoon and mountains.
- A blend of the old and new, the original homestead is now the lounge and recreation area with pool, table tennis, games and library.
- The all weather Supergrass tennis court, sparkling salt water pool in the immaculate lush lawns and gardens. For al fresco lunches and dinners there are covered BBQ’s positioned close to the units. When available, you’ll be offered a 500gram fish pack.
- There’s a guest laundry and free nightly transport to your favourite restaurants.
- Snorkelling gear, kayak and paddle board use, bikes for hire, public phone and Wi-Fi.
- Guests have priority for fishing, snorkelling and sightseeing on “Chamaeleon” – costs apply.